visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Foss Landing Completed

Hey guys thought I’d post my finished Foss Landing.

Comments

• Ok that didn’t work.
  • don't give up!
  • Lynn, email me one picture and I will see what's causing the issue.
  • Thanks Brett , fired it off.
  • edited December 2020
    Beautiful work!

boyd1

Lynn:

Pictures cannot be more than 1000 pixels wide at 72 dpi. Yours were much larger.
    In addition they are "jpeg" and must be renamed to "jpg" to be posted. Any basic iPad photo editing app can accomplish this with ease.
  • Really looks good. I would love to see more pictures. Phil
  • Thanks for the compliment, really enjoyed building this kit. Brett I've tried 3 downloads now from the App Store and have not found one yet that resizes, have you got a preference?
  • Ok I found a software to resize just not sure about the renaming so I’ll try to upload and see if it works.
  • edited December 2020
    you can rename it in your files app... It has to be a .jpg file as .jpeg will not upload.
  • Huh I did it :smiley:
  • Awesome! What a fantastic job. Your scenery/terrain is superb. Can't wait to see it with water! You're waiting to pour to complete an entire multi-structure harbor scene?
  • That looks spectacular. Can't wait to see it "in the water"!!
  • admin said:

Awesome! What a fantastic job. Your scenery/terrain is superb. Can't wait to see it with water! You're waiting to pour to complete an entire multi-structure harbor scene?

Hi Brett yes it will be included in a large water scene. I'm actually just getting into adding another room to my incomplete layout so doing some rough construction, which includes adding an addition wharf and moving a rather large wood trestle.

• Looks great, Lynn
    Terry
  • Very, very nicely done. Great weathering as would be expected at the waterfront. Great mini-scenes from every angle.
  • Very Nice. Scenery and detail work are outstanding!
  • Looks great. I like the wet looking ground around the launch.
  • Fantastic. Looks quite well used and grungy. The colouring is perfectly muted.
    Great job.
  • Your buildings look great and your scenery work is outstanding. What a great harbor scene. Congratulations. Phil
  • Very, very well done , great harbor scene, really love it !!!!
  • Looks great Lynn! Really nice work.
  • wow.
    we need to start inventing new words. this is a fantastic dio and i can't wait to see it integrated into your layout.
  • Thanks gents for the kind words, I’m blushing. The are the Foss Landing is sitting on isn’t actually the wharf area, it was the only clean space with descent lifting, I have since changed the lifting to recessed led lites and since yesterday added the new bench work to the second room and added the second section of wharf area to the first room. Guess I’ll have to take a couple pics.
  • What a wonderful build, came together beautifully! Well done and a top shelf piece for sure.