visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Made the cover..

Of a well known and reputed French railroad magazine. Pechusclat is the name of my home and my layout. The farmhouse you see is modeled after my actual house where we live in. There is no train in front of it... Thank God..

The article is inside. When I have the magazine at home, I will post more pics. It's not even in the bookstore now.
Everything you see is made by me..

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-04 om 19.53.54

:)

Comments

• Robert, congratulations. Doesn't surprise me a bit that the magazine wanted to highlight your work. Well done. Phil
  • Now how cool is that!! Congrats.
  • Fabulous as always. You earned it for sure. Congrats....Rick
  • Congrats Robert! The cover looks great and I can't wait to see the rest of your layout.
  • engine909 said:

Robert, A silly question, you also built the home?

The 1/43,5 version, I did, the 1858 version I did not... :wink:
  • edited November 2020
    Very good Robert, I really like it, I love it.
    More and more I like the narrow gauge railway. Someday I'll do something on this scale.

Greetings.
    JM
  • Looks wonderful Robert. The modeling and the home. What an inspirational place to call home!
  • Well deserved.
  • Beautiful work! Well deserved.

Jerry
  • Robert,

Congratulations. Make sure to let us know how to purchase a copy of the publication. It looks like the cost is 9.50 Euros. That would be about $11.15 USD plus shipping of course.
    Is there a shop in the US that sells this publication?

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Dave, I will contact the editor and ask him how to get this in the US. Anyway, I 'll scan the article and send it with Wetransfer to whomever is interested. But like I said , it's not for sale yet. Should be the coming days.

Don't forget, it's in the language of Molière... French ,that is.. :wink:
  • Congratulations Robert, that's quite an honor. Beautiful work
  • Congrats Robert, well deserved.
  • Congratulations Robert, what a well deserved honor. It is wonderful to be published - but to make the cover. Whole new level!
  • Congrats Robert,
    Thanks for sharing your amazing modelling.
  • Congratulations Robert! Well deserved!