visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

SierraWest is Celebrating 25 Years!

Next year I will be celebrating 25 years of kit manufacturing. That is so hard for me to believe... It's been an awesome 25! I couldn't have done it without all of you so a huge thanks to my incredible customers. I thought it would be very cool to offer some of my older kits in limited Anniversary runs of 25 units. These would be kits that I haven't run in a loooooong time... Don't ask which ones - information coming very soon! These will be issued in special packaging with 25 Anniversary logos etc. Gonna be lots of fun!

Comments

• hot diggity dog!
  • Brett,

Great idea. Can't wait to see which ones you do.

Frank
  • and by the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
  • Sounds great...I'm in!

25 years and things just keep getting better...
  • You don't look that old!!!!

Anyway a great idea!

Jerry
  • Congrats on the anniversary and what a selection of incredible kits you have to be proud of.
  • Well done....twenty five years....anxious to hear about the lineup of old timers coming out of retirement...I’ll start flipping sofa cushions looking for loose change
  • edited June 2019
    WOW 25 years, that means you deliver quality !! But this, we already knew. Don't make the anniversary editions too limited ,I have a felling a lot will be interested... :smiley:
  • i agree with robert....(for what it's worth)
  • In today's world any firm, in any business field, has to delivering the right products or service in a manner that that customers appreciate to still be around. Or as a pundit would say... "They vote with their dollars." Your 25th anniversary is proof that you keep the customers, us, happy.
    Thanks for offering us so much; great products, clear instructions and this FORUM on top of it!
    We hope for decades of good health, enough dollars in your pocket, and even more laser frame creativity!
    All the best
  • An echo of the others...Thank You for your contributions to the hobby....the results are only as good as the beginnings....Your offerings in my humble opinion are the best on the market....I can only hope a few of your 25th Anniversary kits are O scale.....
  • Congratulations on 25 years, Brett! Your efforts have elevated the hobby to a level that is unmatched: Better materials, straight forward instructions, and a dose of confidence inside every SierraWest box. (Yours was the first model I built and said “mine looks pretty close to the one in the picture!”)

Thanks for bringing out the craftsman in me!
  • Congrats Brett.

I was only 14 when you started the business. Thats crazy to think.

Your kits are world class. No other way to put it.
  • Seems like 25 years warrants a celebration party at ‘Leoda’s Kitchen and Pie Shop’....
    Terry
  • Thanks for all of your kind words. Your support means a lot to me! I really can't believe I have been making kits for 25 years... Oh and btw - pineapple macadamia nut is "da kine"... aloha
  • Brett,

Your kits and detailed instructions has taught me a lot on my modeling skills, more than any other kit manufacturer. I look forward to your developments in the future, but for now, what now what older kit would I like.
  • i'm guessing you'd like them all.
  • Kebmo, I am not going to be that greedy. I have some of his older kits, and I only want kits that I can use on my layout. I am not a collector. So Brett is off the hook for reissuing all the older kits, just a few.
  • I guessing that would add up to one hell of a lot of hours toiling away by yourself for the last 25 years. Congratulations.
  • Brett. Have I known that long where did the time go?
  • Brett, I agree with everyone's posts here. I have so enjoyed building your kits. I am forever grateful that you suggested O scale to me. Your kits are just amazing.

To Ed.... hey guy I expect to be around for the 50th. You better be to!

Geezerbill
  • Congrats! (And I have my fingers crossed on a certain kit)
  • Congratulations on 25 years. That's a heck of an accomplishment. Looking forward to the kits.
  • Congratulations on 25 yrs. Your kits and customer service are the best on the market. We all appreciate all you have contributed to this wonderful hobby.
  • that's for sure!