visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

What's Next...? (Including an update on the Riverfront)

2»

Comments

• I would like to see a old 1930's O scale Gas Station with details that haven't been done before.
  • I’d certainly be interested in an HO reissue of the Eureka Springs Engine House and/or Logging and Tractor Repair Shed. They’re oldies (from the last century!). I’ve been reading Mallory Hope Ferrell’s West Side - Narrow Gauge in the Sierra and would nominate the Depot/Dispatcher’s Office (on page 183). Now I’m itching to put some dual gauge track on my next dio! Also, even tho’ this isn’t in the wheelhouse, sometimes our dioramas could use a loco as a “detail part”. I don’t want to put an operating loco to waste (or spend that kind of money). BTS has a derelict Shay (which I’ve built) and Wiseman has a derelict C-16 (which is in the queue).
  • CraigH said:

I would like to see a old 1930's O scale Gas Station with details that haven't been done before.

I guess your tractor collection needs fuel!!

Jerry
  • Yes it does..... Fuel is in demand. I'm going to a Gas & Oil show this Sat Aug 14, 2021 Hope to pickup a few goodies for my collection.
  • Reissue of O Scale Mill Engine and Boiler House would be nice.
  • “… The third kit in the O Scale railroad camp series is in the near future.

I also have a few new smaller backwoods kits I want to do in both HO and O.”

I’d relish a few smaller backwoods kits in O. Still awaiting a couple of kits — but I still have a couple unbuilt.
  • I have always admired the O Scale Mill Engine and Boiler House. Wish it were available in HO.
  • Brett ... Great News ... to see that the HO scale version of the Backwoods Sawmill is in development. I'm ready to Click Here to Reserve. I hope to see a Crate and Barrel Factory make your list one day. Thanks for all you do for our Hobby !!!
  • Yes, the third structure in the O scale railroad camp, and I agree with Bill on a small multi stall roundhouse similar to Fine Scale Miniatures kit #120 with maybe more than two stalls. I've been working on an O scale version of the Fine Scale Miniatures Rail Car Shed kit #175. Something like that would be nice. Actually, anything that Brett can kick out, especially in O scale, would be great.