visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Merry Christmas

edited December 2020 in The SierraWest Forum
Merry Christmas to all from Pagosa Creek.

Merry Christmas 1

Comments

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, let's hope the pandemic let's up !
  • Hope ya'll have a wonderful holiday season. Be safe, eat lots, and enjoy time with family if possible.
  • Have taken a break from building my 12 yr. old Tractor Shed to build a Nativity Creche for my daughter. My wife has needle-pointed all the characters.

TS
  • Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your time with the family and be safe out there!! Phil
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, or Happy Festivus....whichever fits your needs, here's hoping we all have a great time as best we can with family, friends, or modeling...2021 has got to be better than 2020.
    The photo is from Christmas Day 1969 in the Northern I Corps of the Republic of South Vietnam....a lifetime ago

Terryscan0148
  • happy holidays all you modeling freaks and geeks.
  • I never knew that Buddy Holly was in 'Nam.

Happy holidays. All I want for Christmas is the Riverfront haha.
  • edited December 2020
    Happy Holidays everyone. Stay healthy and keep modeling. Ed can also keep on rockin'. :wink:

Which of the guys is Terry? I hope they all returned. Respect for all veterans ...!!! .
  • Robert...I'm (Terry) the third from the left....All returned home safely. I'm still in contact with the two on the left and the guy sitting as well as the guy who took the pic....
    Terry
  • That's amazing, as statistics were not on this groups side...honor and camaraderie were! Have a nice and safe holiday all.
  • May we all be safe and sound this time next year.
  • Oh, Terry, you are Buddy Holly.... :smiley:
  • Great looking model.
  • Merry Christmas to all and a safe and healthy New Year with lots of modeling happening!
  • Merry Christmas to one and all...May Santa bring you all a new SW model.....or two....
  • Merry Christmas everybody!
  • Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for good health through the coming year.
  • Merry Christmas and a happy healthy new years to all!
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
  • Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum!!
    May 20121 be a better year for all of us!!

Jerry
  • edited December 2020
    Merry Christmas friends and Happy New Year !!
    When I come back I want to see you all, eh?
  • I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe and healthy New Year! Looking forward to another year of great inspiration and amazingly great modeling from all of you folks!
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and keep on model railroading
  • Merry Christmas to all! What a great group we have here!
  • To quote Tiny Tim "God Bless us every one." May this be a special Christmas in spite of the difficulties this year....Rick
  • Same to all...I have a suggestion...once this virus thing is "over", we get as many forum members rallied together and descend on either the next EXPO or Narrow Gauge Convention and have a SWSM party!! I'm thinking rowdy enough to get kicked out! Lol.
  • I'm in Ken. Can't wait. Phil
  • Sunrise Christmas Eve 12.24.2020.e.e.2.c.r

A very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Dave S. Sun City, Oro Valley, AZ

• Merry Christmas everyone. Next year has to be better. Stay safe and keep building models.

Mike S.
  • Merry Christmas everyone.