visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

O'Neils with another name

Comments

• Very nicely done. Gives me something to strive toward!
  • The castings are very well done.
  • Truly amazing detail work and scenery......Rick
  • Simply outstanding...
  • Fantastic weathering on your details! Really great work. thanks for sharing.
  • Beautiful work on the casting. Love the rusted barrels.
  • Many thanks friends.

A small advance, lighting the main building and the loading dock.

SDC_0155B
    SDC_0156B
    SDC_0157B

Greetings.
    Jose Manuel
  • Great atmosphere !!
  • Stunning
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The lighting is great. Phil
  • Wonderful, really changes the mood...
  • Love the lights
  • edited December 2020
    Jose,

This build continues to be must see modeling at its finest. It seems only appropriate that one plays Duke Ellington's classic version of "Mood Indigo" while viewing these photos.

Great combination of instrumental voices: the "bone", the "licorice stick" and the "sax". Click on photo to hear the song played.
    "You ain't been blue; no, no, no
    You ain't been blue
    Till you've had that mood indigo
    That feelin' goes stealin' down to my shoes
    While I sit and sigh, "Go 'long blues"
    As always, Thanks for posting these great photos.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Hah! Thats perfection!
  • Ed,

Yes it does. What would life be like without SWSM kits to build and music?

• I’ve been coming back to pic #2 all day. Great stuff.
  • Thank you so much guys.

Dave, it's true. With music, the photos look differently, it's as if they were telling you a story.

Greetings.
    JM
  • More Advances.

Concrete driveway, and the terrain practically finished.
    The only building attached to the base is the main building, the rest is superimposed, many details are still missing.

SDC_0158B
    SDC_0159B
    SDC_0160B

Regards.
    JM
  • Great looking road and truck. can't wait to see how you finish this....Rick
  • Jose,

Many thanks for that tutorial on scenicing. The photos are great as always. Now I have something to use to try out a few new ideas and hopefully get results similar to yours. I will have to save up a few coins to purchase that grass tool you showcased in that photo tutorial.

Nice looking advances on the sceniced area surrounding the main structure of Balboa Fabricating. I'll be checking in regularly to see how things progress from here forward.

Cool truck Wish that O-Scale modelers had something like it. I guess I could use the cab over model of the gasoline truck as a starting point for a scratch build of a dump truck similar to yours.

• Jose, I love your progress. It's a nice touch to add the concrete driveway. Keep up the good work. Phil
  • Simply wonderful Jose. Love the truck!
  • Just fantastic, wow !
  • i am in awe
  • Beautiful.
  • LOve this!
  • Hello friends.

Thanks for your comments.

After a long time without publishing anything for other matters that had me busy, I have started to paint and apply patina to those small details that make this kit something great.

SDC_0204B
    SDC_0206B

Greetings.
    JM
  • That’s some mighty fine detail work! That shot would make a great promo for the volume of castings in the kit!