visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Howdy from Ft. Worth area

Good afternoon. Thank you for adding me to this wonderful forum. The level of skill in these pictures is incredible. I have spent the last year developing a track plan that I hope is worthy of the outstanding detail in SW models. Since I am just getting started, I have no pictures to share yet. I look forward to getting started soon.

Comments

• Welcome. We love to see other's work on the forum. We help each other when questions arise as well so feel at home.

Rick
  • Happy to have you with us, Emery. Welcome aboard
    Terry
  • Welcome to the forum. Phil
  • Welcome! Really glad to see you on the forum.
  • Welcome to the greatest forum
  • welcome aboard
  • My OCD kicked in last night and I painted all of the outlet covers John Deere green and their screws John Deere yellow in my new shop.
  • Hang on there it is a great ride.
  • Nice to have your here Emery...Look forward to seeing your work and your layout...Ken
  • Welcome Emery,
    No better place I know to hone your modelling skills. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
  • Welcome Emery.
  • please feel free to hop on in and partake of the commentary....
    it's a fun bunch of guys to learn from, do a bit of leg pulling, and get better at building models.
  • You are most welcome . I like your name. Could be the title of a song.. I can almost imagine Crosby, Stills and Nash doing vocal harmonies on that. :wink: