visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

O Scale Brass & Iron Foundry

The O Scale Brass & Iron Foundry Part One has been posted and available in limited quantities! What a fantastic release of a masterfully designed kit from Brett. We have come to expect no less from the leader in Fine Scale Craftsman Kit products. Wait...this is O Scale...geesh...I'm a dedicated HO/Hon3 modeler...of course it's availabale in Ho/HOn3 as well. You O Scalers can take it from here. Any release of Brett's sets off a flurry of activity in the modeling community. Can't wait to see this version being built and featured here on the forum...

Comments

• Mine is ordered ! ..... Of course :wink:
  • My order is in also. Not sure where I'm going to find space for this beast.

What is the footprint going to be?
  • Awesome, another kit offering for the O-Scale modelers on the forum. Ordered mine as well. Looking forward to seeing Joel's, Bryan's and Robert's builds once they commence,

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Thanks for the support! Couldn't do this without you guys. I am really excited about this project and am eager to see the builds!
  • I must admit that I have been wanting to scratchbuild a piledriver with a steam donkey power supply and build an oil derrick with a Case power unit. This might change my plans on what to build next.
  • Bryan...I sent you a PM about the pile driver
    Terry
  • Come on where is the River Front? You mean you have been working quietly on this kit instead of the Riverfront?
  • edited February 2020
    Steve....and I’ve been wondering where the next 25th anniversary kit is ;-))
  • You mean we are going to have to wait that long? How long has it been since we have been enticed, cajoled, seduced, tempted, etc.
  • can't rush designing a new kit - takes time. It's coming... looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit! I am working on it as I type this!
  • admin said:

can't rush designing a new kit - takes time. It's coming... looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit! I am working on it as I type this!

God Brett you are the man typing and working on the kit at the same time!! I guess with the light behind you the shadow helps with these kind of things!!

Jerry

• Wow, is this kit now available? I must only get the new modeler's kit web pages as I have been waiting for this kit and don't see it listed :). I'll have to ask Brett if I can get one. Thanks for sharing folks.
  • I have one on order too. Looking forward to getting a look at all the great detail parts.