visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Got Snow?

Just a small Vermont Mushroom.

P1030490

P1030489

Comments

• looks like it came off the HR Puffinstuff set... magic shrooms for sure.
  • When is it going to start snowing there??

Brett that would be enough for the whole forum then some. Just saying!!

Jerrt
  • Carl, that pile is a lot of shoveling my friend :wink:

Geezerbill
  • that's why i bought a snowblower. we have a foot on the ground with more coming. i hate this crap.
  • We haven't even had winter yet..... I think it rained once..... one or two days it "might" have dipped into the 50s. It's been unseasonably warm.
  • edited February 2018
    Have been in Chicago the last week or so...heading back to Florida where the state constitution bans that stuff...usually
  • i'm about an hour due north of chicago and i wish to hell that was a state law here.....
  • I live for snow! Just got back from Munising Michigan where there was over 4 feet.
    Woo hoo!

IMG_7021
  • BURRRRRRR

Geezerbill
  • edited February 2018
    94 degrees F humidity 90% plus and rains most days here in Eastern Australia, can’t wait for winter
  • Bill Tractor handles it. ...............Carl
  • due to whacky weather, we have no snow on the ground right now and its supposed to be in the mid fifties today.
  • the only one sfw i could come up with
  • We are having a dusting for the last two days.................Carl
    P1030572
    P1030574
    P1030575
    P1030576
  • That Vermont mushroom is almost gone. ................Carl
  • One more. Robert it may be a while before I get to take any pictures outside. .......Carl
    P1030577
  • I thought you said you had a dusting!!!!

Jerry
  • Hey guys. I had 63 years of shoveling snow and driving on black ice back in the Chicago area. Retired to the Tucson area about 11 years ago. Here the snow knows where it is supposed to reside... in the mountains. Got a few feet up in the Catalina Mountains perfect for skiers while golfers swing away all day basking in the sun. LOL

Sunrise 3.14.2018 (PI Day)

Sunrise 3.14.18 1.r.2
  • edited March 2018

One more. Robert it may be a while before I get to take any pictures outside. .......Carl
    P1030577

Carl that's a really realistic model. What did you use to make the snow??

Jerry

• Gold Medal Flower.
  • Wow Carl. Thats a serious pile of snow you got there.

No snow here. Just warm windless days and beautiful evenings lately.

Walking home from the restauarnt last night.
    home 1

The view after my surf on tuesday.

home 2
  • Wes. My Daughters live in San Diego and Vista Ca they rub it in all of the time. ........Carl
  • Carl, I was born just south of San Diego and lived there for 13 years before moving to a farm in Oregon. I can remember the wonderful weather there. Never raining hardly at all. Nothing like your Vermont weather. Enjoy the snow.

Geezerbill
  • Thanks Ed!! Then to Washington where we still live.

Geezerbill
  • I loved Seattle for about 2 months out of the year, July and August. The rest of the time it was to gloomy. I missed the sunshine we get in Tucson 360 days of the year.
  • I have enough skin cancers for me to live in Az. Need gallons of sun screen there. But in the Northwest you do need to carry a rain jacket all the time just in case :wink: I do love the greenery and the Doug Fir forests however!!

Geezerbill
  • edited March 2018
    What do you call a person who carries a rain jacket in Seattle? A tourist... :smiley:
    (Natives either don't bother with them or just wear them wherever.) On the other hand, what do they call 1/4 of an inch of snow on the ground? A reason to stay home from work and add something to the layout.
  • Mike, I only wear the rain jacket in a downpour and stayed home from work after 10 inches of snow fall. My 79 Rabbit wouldn't push more than that :smile:

Geezerbill
  • Have snow indeed!! 13.5 feet.

Geezerbill

mountain with snow resized

• yikes!