visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

2017 Christmas Wishes

Hi all, I haven't been very active since Altoona. Lots of year-end stuff to do. Regardless, I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and holiday season. I hope you all get SW presents under the tree. I'll see you in 2018!!! Phil

Comments

• Merry Christmas, Phil.
    Hoping everyone gets a chance to do more modeling and posting in the new year.
  • Merry Christmas to all or as they say in Mexico Felix Navidad
  • Have a great holiday to all. Hope to get some modeling done over the break.
  • Mele KalkiMaka

Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Geezerbill
  • Have a great holiday season to all as they say in Vermont not much..............Carl
  • My fondest wishes for a most blessed Christmas to everyone. Thanks for help and comments on everything from nail holes, control panels, and dueling shacks.
    I've appreciated each an every person here. May the Lord richly bless each one you in the coming year.
    Mark
  • The discovery of Sierra West was a huge Christmas present. Thanks for the inspiring forum contributions . Merry Christmas to you all.
  • Have a Wonderfully Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!
  • Brett What time would you like all of us to come over? .................Carl
  • Bags are packed...I'll work on BlueSky in the back seat on the way down.
  • Merry Christmas fellow Sierra West modelers.
  • Hey, who's the new guy...
  • Merry Christmas from the Great White North and many blessing in the new year.
  • New guy....... Hahahaha. Just working on this little model these days. She really cuts into the whole free time thing. I still lurk on here.
    IMG_4340
  • Clearly your best work by far!! Have a wonderful holiday my friend...
  • Just enjoy every day with her they grow up so fast, Congratulations. ..............
  • Christmas morning is so amazing with little one's... enjoy Dustin!
  • Having a white Christmas..............Carl

P1030270
  • Merry Christmas to one and all...May Santa bring you lots of glue, and chalk, and tools to finish your builds....all I want from him is more spare time to get back on track....maybe that would be a good New Years resolution....
  • We also are having an unusual White Christmas. Not as much as Carl but 2-3 inches is a white one.

Geezerbill
  • Ed Albert will take anything that is not nailed down and they do like to carry things.
  • Brett What time would you like all of us to come over? .................Carl

We were all there last night to celebrate. Where the heck where you!!!

Jerry

• engine909 said:

Carl, They failed to invite us again. This has become a yearly thing. I told you, you cannot bring the Newf's. Brett has a cat.
    ed

No Brett has a "YORKIE"

Jerry

• Is that a real Dog?
  • Is that a real Dog?

Come on Carl tell the truth you had one! And I believe he was the leader of the pack!!!!

Jerry
  • No not me never you got the wrong guy.
  • Albert's brother Buster brown.

P1030312
  • Happy belated to all.
    26111956_1675452482507024_2794982232086602197_n
  • Our neighbor has a Newf puppy they got from Germany and is about 16 weeks old. I swear, as you look at him you can see him grow.