visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Final Photos - O'Neills Salvage Yard

Hi Everyone,

Here are the final photos of the completed O'Neills Salvage diorama. I took a few photos outside to change the lighting.

2017-11-05 002

2017-11-05 003

2017-11-05 004

2017-11-05 005

2017-11-05 007

Comments

• 2017-11-05 036

2017-11-05 040

2017-11-05 041

2017-11-05 042

2017-11-05 043

2017-11-05 045

2017-11-05 046

Thanks for checking it out.

-Steve
  • Steve. I do not have the words to express the looks of your work it can not get any better than this wonderful display, Thank you for sharing..................Carl
  • Thanks Carl. That really means a lot to me.
  • Steve, great to finally meet you. This was a very ambitious project and you pulled it off. Congratulations!!! Certainly my best of show. Phil
  • great idea, great execution. wow. what a fantastic diorama.
  • Thanks Ed. Thanks Phil it was great to meet you.

Thanks Kebmo
  • I was really impressed and inspired by your diorama...sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you...
  • Pure eye candy here.

Did you get a license plate number on the guy who knocked over the sign?
  • Steve,

I like all the different well thought out scenes around your diorama that tell your story.
  • Steve, I too was there admiring your great work. sorry I didn't get to meet you. I took extensive video to use for future reference material when I finally get around to building mine. If I were voting it would definitely been best of show in my book! George
  • Wow Steve, what an awesome job! I really hope to get a chance to see this wonderful diorama in person. I think it is so cool you took two different kits released a decade apart and made them work so perfectly together.
  • Steve it was great to meet you in person and I too felt this was clearly a best in show model. Amazing attention to detail, beautiful work. I can't wait to see what your next project is.
  • Awesome job Steve! Having seen it in person, this is a well thought out model constructed with expert precision. Gotta agree with Joel: I had this one pegged as Best in Show. You've earned more than a few fans, Steve.
    Break out the next one and build on!

• Very well done !!!!!
  • Not much left to say Steve, you know how I feel about the whole thing when we discussed things at the show. Beautiful work and well played.
  • Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
    I had a great time at the expo. It was really nice to meet everyone and see so much fantastic modeling.

-Steve

• Steve,
    I'm certainly impressed with your fine craftsmanship and attention to details. Your diorama was superbly executed. I was surprised at the outcome of awards given as well. It was a first show for me and I'm glad I attended. I met some great people and look forward to next year.
    Rich
  • well done mate