visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

New 'kid' on the block

Terry from Orlando checking in...I'll soon begin my first build of a SWSM kit...the 15th anniversary kit.....I'm a long time builder of Fine Scale Minatures but am anxious to begin this new venture.....

Comments

• Welcome to the forum Terry, we look forward to your participation in the threads and also following along with your build of such a great kit. Many great modellers here to share with.

Congratulations on your graduation !!

Karl.A
  • Welcome Terry! Like Karl says we look so forward to your participation. Railroad Camp is a classic re-issue with updated materials and techniques. I truly hope you enjoy building it!
  • Welcome to the forum Terry. Phil
  • edited September 2017
    Welcome aboard Terry. Cant wait to follow along with your build.

Alan
  • You have done well to begin a SierraWest Scale Model build and I think you'll agree on it being one of the finest quality craftsman kits in all respects that you have in front of you. The 15th Anniversary Addition of Railroad camp is such an iconic build I can't wait to see what you do with it. Welcome aboard Terry!
  • Welcome Terry. Keen to see your work. Post lots of pics.
  • Terry, I was in "I Corp, 1/46 LIB, E-5 infantry" so we are of a similar vintage. Enjoying your "Railroad Camp" article because we probably both build at the same pace.
    Welcome back Bro.
    Bill
  • Thanks Bill....Quang Tri Combat Base 1969 working as a surveyor on Route One upgrade.I returned for two weeks in 2015....Chu Lai to the DMZ...CUA Viet to Khe Sanh....what a trip...
    Welcome Home