visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

2017 Narrow Gauge Convention

Who is going to the Narrow Gauge Convention in Denver at the end of the month besides myself?

Comments

• Yep, I'll be there...only a 14 hour drive...geesh.
  • Yeah, no Radar Detector for me. And I plan to stop at about 3 different Cracker Barrels...
  • Talking about driving, We have a 2 day drive from Tucson.
  • 2 days?...its only 13 hours. You can do it in one day...use the saved hotel money to buy more stuff at the show...and maybe get Ed something too..
  • Very cool sentiments Ed. Be safe, be inspired, and have fun guys.

Mark
  • edited August 2017
    I can only take so many hours of driving in a day, and my wife will not drive. She tells me she has a headache when its time to switch drivers. I am retired anyway, so have lots of time.
  • I will be there for the full 4 days. I'll have a table in the vendors room. I will be painting O scale figures this year. I used to paint landscapes at the shows but I am more interested in figures this year. I will be using Vallejo and Americana acrylics. Darryl Huffman
  • Ed, Denver is on the way to Utah. Stop on your way.
  • I finally broke down and bought one of those electric scooters like you see in grocery stores. I went to O Scale West earlier this summer and did fine. I'm glad to be able to attend this year and I am making plans for the convention in Sacramento in two years. See you all there.
  • Darryl,

I am also going to be there for 4 days. I will look for you in the vendors room.
  • my wife Grayce and I are looking forward to the show
  • Alan, Carl and Darryl, we will have meet at the convention