visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Mother Nature

Here are some impressions of nature on my layout.

DSCN1472
DSCN1487
DSCN1492
DSCN1501
DSCN1590
DSCN0770
DSCN1221
DSCN1359
DSCN1404

Thanks for watching.

Robert

Comments

• Robert, This looks like mother nature. I am looking for signs that it was done with an artists hand and can't find any.
  • I am considdering this as a huge compliment . Thanks.
  • Robert,
    No model scenery in these pictures. Must be real scenery. I am disappointed in you passing these off as replicas.
    But really, beautiful work I am jealous.
    Mitch
  • Looks very real.
  • Wonderful!
  • He is modeling in 1:1 scale..........I almost can't believe it either. Super work.
  • edited August 2017
    Super
    What's the scale ?
  • 1/43,5 Zéro Métrique.. (O Gauge)
  • Railroad track home made ?
  • Everything home made...
  • Great super beautiful
  • First photo..... Holy crap....a model ??? really ???....well done mate....
  • Outstanding modeling, Robert!
  • Sorry -- I'm way late to the party here, but Robert....absolutely fantastic imagery. The colors and depth and textures all work together so well. I can't do it but I sure appreciate it when I see it.

One question if you're still out there. Is this something you just created from your imagination or did you work from photos or some other source from which to draw ideas?

Regards.
    Vince
  • Hi Vince, I am still here.... Glad you like it.

Most of my creations come from imagination, but that is fed by what I see in my environment. The rocks and nature for example, they are all around where I live in France.

I do live with my eyes open and try to register things that may come useful one day. But for more specific things, I look at photos, the items in reality.

Robert
  • Superb work!!!
  • OUTSTANDING! Everything blends so well together. Colors, textures, use of materials, so natural looking. I too try to see things in my environment and emulate them, but I must have sunglasses on as my scenery doesn't turn out so well! thanks for sharing.