visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

2016 Christmas Wishes

I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to all of my friends for the support I receive. I really appreciate all of the incredibly talented folks involved in this forum. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Hanukah and a fantastic New Year.

Comments

• Have a great holiday season and take care of your health.
    Carl & Sandy
  • Merry Christmas Brett. Can't wait for the next kit. Phil
  • I wish to extend sincere Christmas wishes to Brett Gallant and all of the Sierra West Forum members this Holiday season. Rich (aka) Pennman
  • What a great year Brett!...much to look forward to...thanks for providing such a wonderful gathering place for friends and modelers to share a common interest. You and the girls have a great holiday and thanks again for all you do...and the goodies you provide!...Ken
  • Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!

Geezerbill
  • Wishing to all the gift of great health and the modeling skills you've always dreamed of having (and to Brett success in creating his amazing kits that make it happen)!
  • edited December 2016
    Seasons greetings to all you great artists. I have definitely learned a lot from from so many of you. Thanks again to Brett for another brilliant kit, I received my O scale O'Neills making a realy good Christmas present. Here's wishing you a prosperous 2017..David C
  • Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all the Sierra West forum members!!
    Here's to a happy, healthy, and creative 2017!
    Thanks for sharing your work here!
  • Agreed Ed, and a Merry Christmas to everyone.

Geezerbill
  • engine909 said:

Am I tripping?

Nope, it's an upside down tree. Merry Christmas!!!

• Ah, Durango. I work a week each August in Silverton. What a spot.
  • Thanks Ed! I appreciate it. And to you.

Geezerbill
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Its now happy Boxing Day everyone, downunder.
  • Merry Christmas Everyone.
  • I thought that as members of the SWSM forum we are supposed to celebrate whenever we have an "un-boxing" day...