visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Narrow Gauge Convention 2011

Well folks it's only one week until 'show time' !!!!!

So, who's going to be there and more importantly who's going to bring something with them for the contest/display room. (pictures welcome).

It's going to be a great year apparently and a big show, I'm looking forward to the show and getting together with friends for a good time.

Karl.A

Comments

• It is gonna be a great show in a wonderful place - can't wait to see Hickory and the Carolina's.... Be sure to come by my tables to say hi to Karl, Kevin, and myself!!

• It's driving me nuts that I'm not going to be there!
  • Just remember , Kaz, it won't be the same without us . There will be something missing , and I don't just mean your rugged good looks and my charming wit !
  • damn stupid Atlantic ocean preventing me from driving there
  • Would love to see Hickory also, but alas, I will not be attending this year's convention. Have a great time to all the lucky folks who get to go!
  • Just remember , Kaz, it won't be the same without us . There will be something missing , and I don't just mean your rugged good looks and my charming wit !
    Oh there will be something missing alright??????

Jerry

Oh there will be something missing alright??????

Jerry

So you're not going either , Jerry , Me Old Mate?

I'm off to Switzerland where they've got proper trains that run on time ,

Nick

• They have logging trains pulled by Shays in Switzerland?
  • They have logging trains pulled by Shays in Switzerland?
    Course they do , and you should see some of the gradients they pull them up on !

• edited September 2011
    Hello everyone,

I was at the 2011 NNGC and had a great time. I was disappointed though that there was no Sierra West Shipyard in the contest room. However, Karl's Duluth made for a great representation of Sierra West in the contest room.

Jaime
  • Welcome Jaime, it was great to meet you at the show.

Thanks for the kind words,

Karl.A
  • Hey Jaime - great to see you here and nice to see you in person at the show.
  • Thanks for the welcome fellows.

Jaime
  • Hey Jaime, always enjoy the pics. Being on the west coast we miss out on a lot of the great train shows, your pics keep us in the know, welcome aboard.

Todd
  • Hey Jaime, always enjoy the pics. Being on the west coast we miss out on a lot of the great train shows, your pics keep us in the know, welcome aboard.

Todd
    It is my pleasure sharing the photos Todd.

Fortunately for the west coast the 2012 NNGC will be in Seattle, WA.

Jaime