visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

If you would like to become a Member PLEASE Read This!

The online registration is currently unavailable. If you would like to become a member please email your desired username to brett@sierrawestscalemodels.com. I will reply to your email with more information. Google no longer supports the registration check process on older forums like SWSM. In order to gain support I would need to upgrade the forum software and risk losing posts as has happened to other small forums. Since I am not a database administrator, I will not risk this.

Please note this is a private forum made available to SierraWest customers. Founded in April 2011, this forum is proud to host thousands of members. Please do not post topics about other manufacturer's products or post photographs featuring other manufacturers products. A SW kit with non SW details as part of the scene is totally cool! If you have a question just send me an email.

Political, religious, and controversial posts are not allowed and will be deleted by an admin.

Please refrain from using profanity. This forum is a reflection on me and my company.

Do not link to other websites. Best not to post any links. These links often expire (like ebay or Amazon)

Do not ask the admins to delete a post or thread you have made, once you make a post it becomes the property of SierraWest Scale Models.

Please be respectful to all members - Disrespectful comments and annoying complaining is going to lead to an immediate ban. This forum is a lot to manage and takes time and energy away from production and new product development. Because this is the only official forum for SW products, I do not casually select people for admins. They have been on the forum for a long time and are longtime customers and friends that know a lot about the brand and SW designs. They do this for free (no, they do not get free kits) and on their own time. I am very appreciative of everything they do and I take any ill will said against them as if it were said to me. They have done a great job making sure the forum stays a place for SW centered discussion, and I can’t thank them enough.

Thank you for your support,
Brett Gallant
This discussion has been closed.