visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Another O Scale O'Neills

1101112131416»

Comments

• Joel. Outstanding from top to bottom great pictures. What kind of camera do you have? .......Carl......
  • This is a terrific project Joel.
  • Thanks everyone. I am just using an iphone right now but hopefully I will repeat these pictures with my Nikon and see if there is a difference.
  • I like the backdrop a lot.
  • Joel,

Looks awesome!!!

Frank
  • Great work. Love all the colors in the details. Nice photographs!
  • Fantastic work.....I really like the brighter yet weathered colors working with the grey tones....it all come together so well....wish I could have made it to the Expo to see it in person...and the photos work well too.....Nice Work!
  • Joel, I like it. Very nice. Phil
  • Well done Joel.

The owner really needs to de clutter a bit. HAHA
  • Fantastic modeling and photography Joel. A wonderful job.
    The backdrop really allows the model to shine.
    Great stuff.

Karl.A
  • Joel,

I keep looking back at your final photos captivated by their color vibrancy. What sort of lighting did you use for this final set of photos?

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Karl, thanks, I really like working with the backround. I'm learning that photography is a whole separate art form and in the end the iphone usually takes better photos unless I sit and tweak things endlessly.

Dave I bought a cheapo lighting set off ebay for $59 - with a couple of lights (compact Fluorescent) and umbrellas. Still need ,more wattage and I have to correct the white balance but it beats trying to set it all up in the snow and take pictures outside.
  • Nice build Joel..all of your colors seems to flow together quiet nicely...

Alan
  • Very nice. I plan to plagarize some of your work on my O'neills. Thanks sharing.
  • Joel, I was going back over previous builds of O'Neills. Your O scale build is just outstanding. The detail is unbelievable. What are you building these days?? Phil
  • Hey Phil,
    Glad you like the build, it was great fun. I'm trying to work on a whole bunch of smaller projects while waiting to get back to work on Morton's. Quite excited about that one.
  • Good deal. Can't wait to follow your Morton's build. Phil
  • Fantastic, what more to say , beautiful !