visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Hello all. My name is Jim Magill, I've been an admirer of all the SW kits since I first stumbled across a amazing picture of one on the internet a couple years ago. I just received my first SW kit in the mail today (O'Neills Fabrication), could not be happier with what I received. I have been pouring over the construction manual all afternoon. Thank you Brett. As soon as I clear up some room on my project I look forward to getting started. This is a big step for me as I tend to be a pretty frugal person and this is a large expenditure for me but I have jumped off the dock and into the water. I am sure this will not be my last order from Sierra West.
Again, Thank you Brett.

Comments

• Welcome Jim and I hope you enjoy the kit! There are a lot of talented modelers here who are always happy to help and of course there's Ken's (Doc Grunge) awesome forum build too!
  • Welcome aboard. Money well spent.
    Bryan
  • Nice to have you here Jim, you found the right place for premier fine craftsman kits. You'll love working up O'Neills, such a great choice for your first SWSM build.
  • Welcome Jim to the SWSM clan. You will definitely enjoy building Bretts kits. I know I have and you will also learn a great deal of excellent techniques not only from Bretts manuals but from a group of very talented modellers. I look forward to seeing your build.
    David C
  • Welcome Jim, you made a great choice with O'Neills. I'm still working on mine and its been a very fun build, I learned a whole bunch as well.

Sierra West kits are the best kits out there, once you starting building the kit you'll know it's money well spent.

-Steve
  • Welcome Jim. You are now one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us. Soon you will have pictures of all the Sierra West kits you have collected.
  • Welcome abord Jim. Looks like your in for an enjoyable fun build with the O'Neills kit.
  • Very good choice for a first SW kit. It was mine too. My O'Neill's is close to finished and it has been a ball. It has raised my modeling skills. Not to contest levels but enough that it is very satisfying to me. Good luck, Jim.