visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Non-modelling summer time past time

I generally go MIA for most of the summer. You may have seen mention of me being "out on the water" or "not done skiing yet" or words along those lines when my name comes up this time of year. So, I thought I'd show you what me and my family do to pass time when the weather is nice. We ski on a competitive water ski team called the Backwater Gamblers. If you've ever been to Cypress Gardens, Sea World LegoLand, Tommy Bartlett and seen their ski shows...it's the same thing. We practice and perform about 5 or 6 nights a week and rack up probably 30-40 hours on the water. Right now we're getting ready for the National tournament in about 2 weeks. Here's a quick look at some of the stuff we do...
I'm on the bottom left and my daughters are on the far left and far right:

My daughters are in here:

and here:

We're not in these acts, but some of the other stuff the team does:

I know what you're thinking...do they ever fall? Yep. A lot this season!

So, there's my summer. Other than that...nothing going on!

Comments

• edited July 2015
    holy guacamole batman.... looks like a lot more fun than casting in the summer heat! Thanks for sharing
  • When everything goes right, it's fun. When it doesn't...I'd rather be in Texas running a smelter!
  • got that one... not sure if the fall from the top is worse or the kids crashing down on your head... I think Donna is truly the only sane member of your family. just saying...
  • Well that looks like a blast.
  • Some amazing photos Bill, looks like scarey fun to me, very talented girls, and others. Hell id rather be out on the lake in the sun too.

Karl.A