visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

O'Neills Fabrication in O Scale

2»

Comments

• Speaking of being blown away...
    How cool would it be to put an exploded boiler in the yard to be cut up? Like the one in the pic on this link. I think it could be done with some lead foil and rivet heads.
    http://librapix.com.s3.amazonaws.com/traction-engines.net/333.jpg
  • edited May 2017
    Started the build on the "O" scale O'Neills...after a few hours locked in the shop...lots of wood stained and painted...got pretty far along on the walls of the main building...just waiting to lay out the base to fit all the details....and possibly add a small lean-to type shed in the rear to store some material and cylinders out of the weather...will start a build thread and get some photos up soon...
  • Can't wait to see what you do with O'Neills! So glad you are going to be posting your progress, well done.
  • Started the build on the "O" scale O'Neills...after a few hours locked in the shop...lots of wood stained and painted...got pretty far along on the walls of the main building...just waiting to lay out the base to fit all the details....and possibly add a small lean-to type shed in the rear to store some material and cylinders out of the weather...will start a build thread and get some photos up soon...

Where are the pictures?
  • Sorry....my work schedule going into the Memorial day weekend has been keeping me busy....trying to put up some tonight...