visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Reassignment of buildings for my layout

edited November 2014 in O Scale Builds
Greetings, I am finally able to get back into my railroad room since the weather is now cool at least for awhile.
I am working on the town of Payne Jct. I am using the two Sierra West kits I had shown in my earlier posts.

I have taken the Boiler building and made it an the building-in -the- back of the gas station. The tool shed is a small freight station for the lumber line.

I have put here several images to show you.

This is the overall view of the town and the relative position of the two Sierra west kits in question.

After the town is done I am starting on the Sawmill and adjacent areas where all the rest of Brett's fine kits are going to go in their original state.

Thanks.

Comments

• Love it, thanks for sharing what you have been up to.
  • Looks really nice. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Jerry
  • I found out that I cannot see any of my images in Google Chrome. That is why they were loaded twice, trying to view them. MSoft Internet explorer shows them up.
    :-(
  • Wow! great work. Love the stuff in the shed and the truck with the tarp. I'm going to look at these on my iPad where I can enlarge them...
  • Thanks for the comments.
    If you go to my railroad layout site,

http://minietonrailroad.org/html/payne_jct.html

I have very large images there for viewing, clicking on the images brings up larger ones. There is a lot of detail in there for viewing.
    WLP
  • edited November 2014
    The repurposing of the Mill engine/Boiler house looks great Wayne, it almost looks designed that way it fits so well. Terrific use of the structure, great visualization.

I'll be looking forward to your sawmill and other kit builds with interest.

Karl.A
  • Wayne, that is breath taking . . .

John