visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Unboxing Videos

Maybe I'm not particularly observant but it wasn't until this morning that I noticed the "Be sure to visit my videos page" link on the SW site.

I watched both unboxing videos and Brett, you've excelled again. I think these videos provide a great introduction to your HO and O scale kits along with your overriding philosophy for kit production. Fantastic job!

Comments

• I agree Great job !
  • I saw the link and did not think to click on ...until your post Brian. This is the singular best unboxing video I've seen, bar none. It is a simpke clear and complete sales pitch for SWSM kits. If the content doesn't make you want a kit, then Brett's enthusiasm and professionalism will. If that doesn't, your not ready for the big time!

Great job Brett!

Marty
  • I just watched the unboxing videos. Very cool Brett, very cool.
  • These videos are terrific, cannot believe the value of the kits. Nothing else comes even close...
  • Ditto Mike's comments. Brett your castings are just superb and there are so many in the kits to really build a scene. I hope you continue more videos as time allows. How about some interesting techniques on future videos?
    Jim
  • Thank you for all your kind words, they really mean a lot to me!
  • Brett, we need more. Get back to work and do another!

Respectfully,
    John