visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Kidney stones

edited November 2013 in General News & Ramblings
You have my sympathies, been there, done that (more than once). Makes you truly appreciate truly potent painkillers.

On the plus side, you can do more at half-speed than most of the rest of us can do at full tilt!

Comments

• Brett, Sorry to hear you had a bout with those damn things. I haven't had one before but have seen many patients who have. Hopefully this is a one time thing...Ken
  • They can be a real pain. I understand what you have been going through. I have been plagued by them off and on over the past 10 years.

Steve
  • Not a fun few days. I am still really sore but feeling much better. Gonna get back at it today hopefully! Thanks all for the well wishes...
  • Hey Brett,
    sorry to hear you had kidney stones,heard they are the closest thing a guy can get to giving child birth...........If that's the case never want to experience them again...I'm sure you don't as well..........take it easy for a few more days no need to push it!

Scott
  • Brett, Take it easy, the work will always be there but if you push it you won't. We all care more for you than delivery of kits (much as we like them!!!!).

Alan from UK
  • Wow, just heard about this now. Sorry you had to deal with that, Brett but it sounds like the worse is over. Glad things are better!
  • Sorry you had to go thru this but I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. You are hereby granted another couple of days to get the HO mine kit to us.
  • take care!!
  • at least you have kidneys to make stones - lol - get better so we can bug you about shipments again!
  • Yikes! Glad it was short lived. Drink tons of fluids and get some rest. I'm sure we can all find projects to work on while you recover.
    Take care
    Joel
  • Brett, been traveling and just caught up on your news. Sorry to hear about your kidney stones and good to hear you are on the mend. We need kits! Seriously, drink plenty of water and take it easy.
    BrianM