visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Another Winner

Yesterday, the Arizona Division of the NMRA had its Fall meeting in Tucson Arizona. I entered my model of Bret's Locomotive and Service Shops in the Display Category and came away as a First Place Winner. Not only did I win that category, but I also won the favorite model contest beating out some very nice scratch built models. I received a score of 100 points which also comes with a Merit Award Certificate.

I have been one of those incognito forum followers and want to thank all the people who have been posting there projects and techniques for their modeling. This has been invaluable supplemental information for Bret's well thought out instruction manual.

Steve

Comments

• Congratulations Steve! Very well deserved...
  • great job Steve!
  • HI Steve- did you actually insert the photos?- I can't view them for some reason... may be something on my end...
  • I uploaded the photo's, but I guess I did something wrong. I don't know how to fix it
  • Terrific work Steve and congratulations on the awards, very well deserved.
    The shots in the daylight are superb and really show off the model and your work. Very nice modeling throughout indeed.

After uploading your pics Steve (which you did correctly) a text will appear next to the thumbnail which says "insert image". Clicking on this for each thumbnail will insert the full picture into your post.

I re-added and then inserted the pictures for you.

Karl.A
  • ah sweet! now we're talking...
  • gorgeous dio! The ambience of the interior of the shop would give Chuck D. a run for his money!
  • Congratulations Steve. Your diorama looks wonderful ! Beautiful work in every respect.