visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Expo 2013 ........... Just around the corner...

Not too far away now for the Expo 2013, if you haven't already it would be a good idea to be booking rooms and things.

How many of you guys are planning on attending this years show ??
It will be great to see some old friends again and make some new ones.
It's always a great show to meet the folks and talk modeling and exchange ideas.

Any body else booked yet?
Who's gonna bring something for the competitions?

Karl.A

Comments

• Hi Karl, My wife and I are registered and are staying at the main hotel Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. I went "all in" and got the Railroad Baron Pass and am already scheduled for my three Platinum Clinics. Taking in Brett's of course. I'll be entering the Backwoods Water Tank & Storage Shed in the 8X8 category...should be a really good time. Can't wait to meet everyone. -K
  • That's one category I wont be entering then .... !!!

Looking forward to seeing you both there Ken, the clinic will be great fun as always and seeing everyone at the tables is a blast.

Karl.A
  • Hey Karl

You can count on me Diane & Zoey to keep you company.
    As always I'm sure it will be a great time. Old friends new friends.
    Couple a cold ones and the party will be in full swing!!!!

Jerry
  • Where and when is it this year ?
  • I'm certainly planning on attending and will likely enter something. I love this show. Lots to learn and share and some great people.
  • edited July 2013
    This is hands down the best modeling show. It is being organized in a truly professional manner and is small enough to enjoy but not so small that you feel like a loser attending... maybe just a bit of a geek? I look so forward to seeing everyone each year. Since they chose to have it waaaaaay up in the mountains of MA, in November, if it snows well..... I am just saying I might be on a beach smoking a cigar and checking out the local "culture".
  • Hopefully a romeo and juliet cuban cigar!
    Jim
  • Don't fret Bret. Average history shows the temps that time of year around 46/48.

So just keep working on the Sawmill time is running out!!!!!

Jerry
  • working, working, working... Man the project is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than I imagined, as they all are! Jim - those cubano's are tough to come by here in the states but I have a great love for Nicaraguan tobacco. The Nica ladies are quite nice as well. Always a bonus!
  • Since I can fly for free and have a free pass (won a first place in a contest last year), and it will be where most of my friends are, why wouldn't I go? Haven't decided on bringing a model, but I always have in the past. I need to make arrangements to meet someone at the closest airport to the Berkshires that has 4-whl drive. Mellissa?
  • Great to read there will some good friends there already, I'm looking forward to more....

Karl.A
  • Will be coming up from Jersey with I hope at least one entry....have three projects on the bench right now in various stages (don't we all).....with plans to have aleast one done for the Expo...as has been said....it's well worth attending....
  • edited August 2013
    You only have three projects on your desk?????

Look forward to seeing you there Art..

Karl.A
  • Just registered for the Expo and booked the hotel. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Paul
  • I plan to be there. You've been forewarned :-)

Jaime
  • Looking forward to seeing you there again Paul and Jaime, it's gonna be fun.

Karl.A
  • Karl keep the whip handy in case Brett slows down everyone is coming just to see the O-SCALE SAWMILL!!!!

Jerry
  • I aint gonna need it Jerry, both of us are extremely pumped to get this one out into public. Very exciting.

Karl.A