visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

My SW models

edited December 2012 in HO Scale Builds
Switching from HO to O scale and looking for comments on my models and thoughts on selling them.

Comments

• Hi Steve-

Welcome to the forum!
    I took the liberty of editing your post so that the pictures are visible. You got all of them loaded but missed one step. You need to hit "insert" an the code will be placed within the message. Here's a link to help you out:
    http://www.sierrawestscalemodels.com/vanforum/discussion/173/picture-posting-tutorial#Item_1

Structures look real nice. I'd like to see more photos of your layout. It looks like you're using Sierra West structures almost exclusively (another reason for more pics--I always like to see the different ways people incorporate them into their layout; then I steal those ideas so I don't have to think!!)

Thoughts on selling? You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into your work. Unless you absolutely have to part with them, I say don't sell.

Bill
  • Steve is a very accomplished modeler as evident by the pics. I know he is ready to leave HO Scale so if anybody is interested in talking with him about purchasing these call me and I will get you guys in touch...
  • Bill, thanks for your help on the pictures and your positive coments. Will post more pictures. Brett, thanks for your comments and suggestions on my models. Any help will be greatly appreciated.