visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Woodcutter's Shack Instructions

edited November 2012 in HO Scale Builds
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forums, but not to Brett's kits. After years of collecting it's finally time to start building. I wanted to start small with the woodcutters shack, but mine came without instructions. Brett has been unable to locate any for me, so I'm asking the group for a favor. Can anyone supply me with a copy? I would of course reimburse anyone's copying and shipping expenses. Please let me know-or a direction I should start in...

Thanks!
John R

Comments

• John is a stand-up guy and I am hoping someone can help him out. I would print him a manual but I can't open the file anymore...
  • Sending Brett a .pdf file of a scanned copy of the manual. Unfortunately I had to create a 2nd file with a few pages that didn't scan properly (but, then that's HP and Microsoft for you!). Hopefully this will help...

Have to send it to him via email, won't fit here.
  • edited November 2012
    This may not work. The file is about 13mb and I keep getting slapped for the size...
    Brett, could you let me know if the file makes it to you?
  • Is it the O scale version John?

Id send you my instructions if it is.
  • Mike-Thanks for trying. Hope it makes it! I know my email is limited to 10meg attachments, hopefully Brett's is larger.

Wes-I need the HO set from 10+ years ago, thanks though!
  • John- I built this in HO last year and can mail you my instruction booklet. Copy it, or just mail it back to me after you are done with it. I will be back home Friday. Send me your address to: mike@intagra.com
  • Mike(2)-sounds great, check for my email soon.

Thanks!
    John R
  • Thanks to MikeM for the manual. Time to build something!

John R
  • thank you mike! my customers are the best
  • If anyone else needs a pdf copy of the manual (I have to send it in 2 parts) I have a scanned version I'll hold onto for a while.