visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Congratulations Brett - Craftsman Structure Hall of Fame inductee

Congratulations Brett!

Brett was inducted to the Craftsman Structure Hall of Fame last night during the CSC 2011 Awards Banquet. Scotty Mason made the presentation.

Jaime

Comments

• Thanks Jaime... I wish I was there to accept the award in person! It is a wonderful recognition and I am honored to be included with some of the modelers I admire most in our hobby like Dave Revelia and Brian Nolan...
  • Atta boy! A well deserved honor.
    Congrats!!
  • edited November 2011
    Congrats boss, makes me proud to be a mere minion.

A well deservered recognition of the contribution and innovation that you have, and continue to bring to craftsman modelling.

Karl.A
  • Congrats Brett on a well deserved award
  • Congrats Boss!!! A well deserved honour and recognition for your tremendous contribution to the hobby. I've had the privilege to work along side you and Karl A and it was the most rewarding and fun modeling I've ever done. Thanks for your friendship.
    OM
  • Well done Brett!
    Recognition of excellence, and long overdue.

Greg
  • Congratulations Mr gallant. Its a truely well deserved award.
  • Thank you for all the nice comments here and elsewhere. I really appreciate the support I have received over the years!
  • Brett - Nice award, long over-due and a tribute to your fine, fine talent. When I was growing up - three centuries ago, I might add - I could not even fathom detail such as you create in your studio. When I open one of your kits, I marvel at the amazing attention to detail in every detail. I know, I am slobbering, but thanks for all the enjoyment you have brought to this hobby. I know, you make a living at it, but every kit shows your love for the hobby and your complete respect for the kit recipient, and I think those two qualities have allowed Sierra West to grow, prosper, and quite honestly, to be the benchmark for any other person thinking of getting into this aspect of model rail-roading. Now, the 'green boxes' are the standard, and the 'yellow' boxes are in a very distant fourth or fifth place. Thanks for the kind words about me, and you are deserving of all the accolades!
  • Brett- A well deserved and long overdue honor. You are known by the company you keep, and you certainly joined an accomplished group. Since a lot of us couldn't be there, we'll give you a proper toast at the next one.
  • Wow - they also gave you a little plastic thingie - nice - and congrats - long overdue
  • Wow - they also gave you a little plastic thingie - nice - and congrats - long overdue
    It would have been gold but you know how budgets go!!!!

But a well deserved award.

Jerry

• I want to add my congratulations to Brett.
  • I have wondered how long it was going to take for something like this to happen. A very well deserved award, and I'm sure it is just the first of many. With you kits taking awards in almost every contest in which they are entered, it shows just how your product is second to none!
  • Brett: congratulations, well deserved. You have put your life and talent into our hobby. and that shows in the quality of the contents of the white/green boxes, casting details, instruction manuals. they are unparalleled in our hobby and our hobby has rewarded you. Thanks a million. Andy
  • Brett,
    I have been in the hobby longer than I might like to admit, and must say that in more than forty years, I have yet to see the workmanship and attention to detail in ANY other structure kit. Your castings (both resin & metal) are the benchmark in the kit venue. You certainly deserve the recognition, and it was long overdue! Congrats & Kudos !!!