visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Winter Storm in Texas, JAN 2023

Many of you have received shipping notices on orders and they are being filled and packed... however, we here in North Texas have been slammed by an ice storm. As soon as I can safely get to my post office w/o the use of ice skates, your package will be on its way!

Looks like Friday.

Comments

• Stay Safe my Friend.....we can all be patient.....
  • what, do ya have lace on your shorts?
    big baby.
  • Oh my….Kevin’s order may go out a month from Friday…..
  • I told you long ago you should have moved to Jersey!!!

Be safe my friend.

Jerry
  • Hopefully it wont be as bad as the last one and you can stay warm this time.
  • We had to get out today. In the second photo you can see the road is completely covered in a sheet of ice... this is the down side of weather like this in texas... the ground is heat soaked... so, everything melts, then re-freezes over night which results in the roads being covered in ice rather than snow....

IMG_3363
    IMG_3362
  • I come from the land of ice and snow, and it is so different here in DFW. Always super slick on the roads and always some swinging richard has to over drive the condition. That is the biggest problem.
  • Aw man! And I was going to do that lubester next. Guess I'll have to make do with the 300ish castings in the water tank kit until it arrives.

Stay safe and you can keep the snow/ice.
  • Be safe and stay in until it is safe to go out. Randy
  • Happy to report we are finally thawing out here in Denton and I just dropped a bunch of orders off at my post office. So, if you received a shipping notice this week your order is on its way! I appreciate everyone who checked in with me and your patience with the delay.
  • Glad you weathered the weather. The cold moved here, but at least it's dry.