visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Quincey at Deer Creek.

Comments

• A bath with vapor.
  • Think of putting epsom salts, Vicks, or Radox in a bath, the steam vapors are scented and soothing.
  • A bath with vapor.

ok
  • Great work! Nice subtle coloring on the siding. I love signs. I think they add life to a model. Nice job!
  • Thanks for the information Carl. I wasn't familiar with the Sierra Scale Models cedar shingles or the B.I.S. blue shingles. I appreciate the response.
  • Wonderful work Carl!!

Jerry
  • The signs are a fun addition.
  • Hi Guys.
    Just a few pictures I finished the roof added the lights and one inside the main barn.
    There will be a floor so some details can be seen...........Carl..........

P1050195

P1050201 (1)

P1050205

P1050207

P1050206
  • Nice sag to the roof.
  • You've still got it! Wonderful work and coloring Carl.

Jerry
  • Some really nice details on this Carl. I particularly like the awning over the door.
  • Thank's Men for taking the time.
    I am going to start the base and that will be a while. .......Carl. .........
  • Nice work Carl! I like the metal roof overhang with the wood shingles. Nice combination. Shingle coloring is really nice as well.
  • Lovely roof and the lights do it every time, nice work Carl !!!
  • beautiful structure!
  • Very nice Carl!
  • Thank's Again Guy's for taking the time it has been slow going for me lots of yard work and my full time job.
    Winter is on the way so that will give me a break..............Carl..........
  • Diggin that roof line......nicely done!
  • edited October 2022
    Me too Art…saggy roofs appear to be the thing! Gives an immediate dilapidated look that’s for sure.
  • 100% Laskey! Looks great.
  • Saggy = grungy? I see a sagging roof in someone’s future…
  • Carl, as has ben said a great looking roof. Both the sag and the shingles look right. great wood color on the walls also. Randy
  • Looks nice Carl,oops grungy
  • Hi Men.
    Just a little progress with the build I have the dio base glued together and a few pictures of how I did the liting ..........Carl....

P1050231

P1050233

P1050232

P1050235

P1050236

Have a Sparkling Day.....Carl........
  • A little progress is better than no progress!!

Jerry
  • I have done some planning for the dio just to see where I need to move something around.After i am good with it then I will start the details a lot of sawmill machinery many Kestone kits that will be spread around new and used.

P1050248

P1050251

P1050252

P1050253
  • Looks great Carl!

Jerry
  • Looking good Carl. The piles of junk and barles look well weathered. Randy
  • Hey Carl, this is going to be a great looking diorama.
  • I like the elevation changes.