visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

SHELBY'S Marine Service (HO/HOn3)

Comments

• Thanks Jerry.

Appreciate that Tom.
  • So Kool....nicely done....where'd the Coke decal come from...
  • Hey Thanks Art. That is actually a dry transfer from the kit. The transfers are getting some age on them so they are hit or miss.
  • I haven't bought the O scale Coke machine yet....I do have a place for it though....just ordered up some of Brett's new logging equipment in resin....and spent my monthly allowance...lol
  • Wow Ken.... just WOW. Love the coke machine!
  • Thanks Emery, it fits right in to the motif of the Bait & Tackle Shop.

• Working on the pier end of the Bait & Tackle Shop. I decided to add a fish cleaning station to provide a bit of interest and take up some of the square footage of the pier so it looks lived in!

Here is a little scratch built light pole and hose connection that will sit beside the fish cleaning station.

IMG_5501

Fingers got way too grubby to have in this picture so scale will have to be a pair of forceps.
  • Very nice!
  • I think the way the nozzle is facing, it may be a fisherman cleaning station.
  • Thanks Tom.

It is that.
  • What did you use for the conduit?
  • .032 Phosphor Bronze Wire
  • that looks great.
  • Love it! What a great detail.
  • Thanks much Kev.

Having so much fun detailing the Bait & Tackle Shop! So much character packed into this relatively small structure. Things are coming together and appreciate the support here Brett.
  • Something new everyday!! Your details are wonderful!!

Jerry
  • Great little details.
  • Thanks Joel and nice hearing from you!
  • As always Ken, great looking detail. Randy
  • Thanks Randy and nice hearing from you.
  • Working on more details for the Bait & Tackle Shop. Finished up a specimen of one example of Bretts 3D hand trucks and crate. I added the rope securing strap. These hand trucks have such amazing detail! I'll always maintain a stock of these for future projects.

IMG_5537

IMG_5539
  • Very nice indeed ! Great job.
  • Thanks my man! appreciate that.
  • That looks incredible. I can't believe how small and how good that is. Crazy.
  • Really nice....That's a neat detail....
  • Beautiful work!!

Jerry
  • Just incredible. Bothe the 3d print and your finishing.
  • I have been looking in awe these last couple of weeks at these small details. Stellar work is probably an understatement. I can’t wait to see all this in the whole…
  • Hey thanks Jim!

Appreciate that Art.

Jerry, thanks for your thoughts here.

Nice hearing from you Joel and appreciate that. Can't get enough of these amazing 3D parts.
  • Thanks much Jeroen. I figured to highlight some of these details for a couple reasons; firstly, to showcase the incredible work Brett et.al. have put into making these details available and secondly, to highlight some details that deserve special attention. I also try and keep the thread fresh despite my slow modeling so these guys fill the gaps somewhat.