visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Happy New Year! and Thank You

edited December 2020 in General News & Ramblings
Hope you have a great New Year!

I want to thank you for making 2020 an awesome 25th Anniversary year for me - even with the unique challenges we all faced. Here's to a healthy 2021 with well... shall we say less challenges!

Comments

• Bingo! Thank you for making great kits. We would go crazy without them. At least I would! Came up with HUGE SW idea last night. I'll see if I can pull it off.
  • A little hint, MG???
  • Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2021 will be a great and safe modeling year for all of you. Phil
  • Seabee, combining one kit with parts from another and doing it in a COMPLETELY different way than I have ever seen. Going out on a limb! It Will not be my first time or first fail.
  • edited December 2020
    Eric,

For all us us that have seen your paintings, modeling and layout all I can say is, "Bring it on!" Can't wait. We have seen your ideas evolve and become more and more creative. For example, the street scene outside the all night Burger Coffee Shop. Creativity with a splash of originality. It is like we have all walked down that street hundreds of times and are just beginning to see things we never saw before. Always there but just now aware of them.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • All the best comrades...
  • Happy and healthy New Year with lots of fine modeling..
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

Jerry
  • i'll drink to that!