visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

My Truck repair shop

edited October 2020 in O Scale Builds
I have been building this kit and have enjoyed the challenge of it . I have followed the different posts for tips and pictures which helped alot . I only have the finished build pictures to show . A keen eye will show no gas pump in the pictures , long story . Hope you enjoy my build . Richard Snapchat-1372245123
Snapchat-391753438
Snapchat-1698690656
Snapchat-1691754519

Comments

• The tractor and truck add a lot to an excellent build......Rick
  • Nicely done....
  • I have put lights on the inside but I could have went a tad brighter think
  • Richard, this looks great. Can you provide some closeups? I would love to see your detail work. Phil
  • Close ups Snapchat-1612548261
    Snapchat-1921793534
    Snapchat-1338765169
  • Sorry for the double picture, I will search out some more
  • Thanks. I love them. Great work. Phil
  • A really nice diorama . The clutter looks very natural. Well done !
  • Great build. I like the finished look of the base, that really adds to the final presentation. Nice job hiding those big wires for the lights.
  • Outstanding! Not only the building itself, but the dirt work and vegetation are really convincing.
  • Really nice work....
  • Every element is great. A real showpiece! Display it proudly.
  • Yes, the details are done very nicely. Well done!! Phil
  • Everything blends together so well. Nothing stands out as a distraction. The vehicles in the second photo really add to the whole scene. The clutter and details are very well done as well. Great job!
  • Richard,

As those who have responded before me have said this is one fine diorama. Great attention to the aging of the structure itself as well as the details and their very natural placement in and around the repair shop. Thank you for posting all these photos to show not just the exterior but the interior as well.
    I am fascinated by your rendition of the tow truck. would it be possible to post some close up photos of the truck.

Thanks, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • As the truck is from a different manufacturier I would be happy to send you some shots to you via email .
  • Richard,
    I sent you a personal message via the forum.
    Later, Dave S
  • Great little build. Packed with fantastic scenes. Well done!
  • Thanks , my next Sierra build is O Neil's and look forward to tackling it
  • Superb job, what a beautiful diorama. Lots to see and take in. I would love to see more pictures of your truck so feel free to post them here for sure!
  • Richard, your build is absolutely wonderful. Just a joy to look at. As others have said I find the amount of scenery and its placement in harmony with the structure. Very well done. I look forward to your next build. Thank you for sharing.

Geezerbill
  • Here are some pictures of the truck that Brett said I could post . Hopfully they are clear enough .
  • Richard.

Thanks for posting these additional photos of the tow truck. Excellent modeling. I especially like your version with the doors off.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Love the truck. Just hope it isn't winter time. Seriously, great modeling.....Rick
  • I will be brave and ask, is that a Wiesman truck kit?