visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Truck Repair

I’m calling this “Quarantine Project No. 1”, as I have a few other SW kits to tackle during this “time out”. As a classical musician I have had everything cancelled through September and expect to not being stage for a year. But I’ll not allow life to get in the way of these great kits.

Comments

• edited May 2020
    The first few pics were taken before closing in all 4 sides.
  • these are the best I can do at interior shots, taken with the front wall not installedIMG_7439
    IMG_7441
    IMG_7442
    IMG_7443
  • these were photos taken in my backyard. I'd like to learn more about iPhone?model photography.IMG_7778
    IMG_7781
  • I'm getting close to being finished. The amount of detail in this kit is amazingIMG_7432
    IMG_7809
    IMG_7821
  • Keep an eye on that leaking 55 gallon drum...the EPA might frown on that ;-))

Nice Carl.... looking great
    Terry
  • Great modeling. I remember when I was a kid on the farm the amount of spilled oil soaked into the ground. We washed the grease off our hands with gasoline. This model does a good job of reflecting what it was really like back when. Again, extremely well done.

Rick
  • Nice work Carl.
  • Beautiful work Carl. Truly enjoyed seeing your diorama. Thank you for sharing with us.
  • This is really great work Carl!
  • This is my next phase of my diorama.....fantastic modeling...
  • Excellent work Carl
  • Beautiful diorama. The details are very well placed and look natural. Love the colors. Great job and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing Carl.
  • edited May 2020
    Carl,

This is crazy good modeling. Your detail weathering and painting is spot on. Look forward to more pictures. The Truck Repair is right up there as one of my favorite SWSM kits.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Great work!
  • Another great job by a Carl.
  • Great detailing Carl. Really like the diorama, looking forward to more.
  • Carl,

This is crazy good modeling. Look forward to more pictures. The Truck Repair is right up there as one of my favorite SWSM kits.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ
  • Thank you all for taking the time to look at and critique the amazing kit. I truly enjoy building and painting SW structures. I’ve now got the time free to start another!
  • I warned about that...... Signs of addiction already occur... :smiley:
  • Great modeling Carl. Phil
  • LOL, the beard now has a relatively closely cropped "quarantine" trim. Still pretty bare up top. Can't seem to fix that issue.
  • Really nice job!