visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Scotia Supply III

1789101113»

Comments

• Lights are great and also the fact there is no light coming from underneath the building or any other place it shouldn't . The peeling paint is very well done. Great build Ken !
  • Thanks Bryan!...Ahh...the wayward sole of Scotia...well done.
  • Is that Brett in the doorway?
  • The light make a huge difference Ken. They show off all those wonderful details you have done on the interior. One step at a time.
  • I told him to take off that goofy looking hat!

Thanks Stephen, one of these builds I'll get down and dirty with some decent lighting!
  • Thanks for the answer on the fence. It looks so god. I was wondering if it was the new one from Woodland Scenics. Has anyone tried one of those yet?

Mike S.
  • Well apparently not Mike! Lol...I looked at it on Woodland Scenics site and the posts appeared a bit on the “chunky” side. May just have been the picture.
  • Hey Ken
    Feeling a bit guilty but honestly been so busy and I didn't feel I could give your diorama the time it likely deserved. Finally have an afternoon to catch up. Boy was I right to wait. Even with a nice quiet afternoon there is not enough time to appreciate this work of art. Fantastic little scenes, each a contest winning diorama in its own right. Every scene is a pleasure to sift through the layers and details. Just jaw dropping. Thanks so much for this. Makes me itch to get back to building something.
  • Hey Joel, nice to hear from you and appreciate your thoughts. Trust everyone on your end is doing well and staying healthy!
  • Ken, I commented on my thread as you know, but wanted to tell you here that your work on this build should be in a museum! Beautiful fantastic work!!

Pappy
  • Well I tell ya Pap, that's such a nice thing to say...made my day buddy and makes it all worth while!...
  • Such an incredible job on this kit, Ken.

Brett, have you ever considered an O Scale release?

George
  • Thanks much George!...
  • Agree, Ken is one of the masters here
  • Ahh...too kind Pappy...I see it as I'm enthusiastic and work hard at it and the kit does the rest!
  • Another Thanksgiving treat to check out!
  • What a masterpiece.
  • Appreciate that Karl, means a great deal coming from you. It was a great project and really enjoyed it.