visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

New Baby on the Forum!

edited October 2019 in Off-Topic Forum
Alex's wife is currently in labor with their first child, a daughter!!!!!

Best wishes to mom and baby... happy pushing!

I will let everyone know when Alex officially becomes a dad

UPDATE: Welcome Samantha!

10:04am was the birth time 6lbs 7oz.

Congrats new mom and dad!

Comments

• Congrats Alex. Wonderful news.
  • Oh Girl no sleep Alex enjoy her.
  • alex, i just cracked a sam adams in your honor! congratulations and welcome to the world samantha!!!
  • Thanks everyone. I just woke up from a nap. We had really long day yesterday/today. We thought we were going in for a checkup and ended up having a baby :smiley:.

The last time i took a 5hr nap in the day was in the military. Back when one would sleep whenever wherever....

This is our firs child. So, we'll be finding our way :wink:.
  • Congratulations!!

Jerry
  • Congratulations, buddy

Terry
  • Uh oh...no more modeling for awhile...lol. Your priorities are about to change big time! Congrats Alex...in advance...
  • Ken,

Yeah, we thought we were going to have one last 3 day weekend before the baby arrived. I had a few things i told veronica i wanted to work on for my woodcutter diorama this weekend. We were also going to do some last minute baby shopping and watch one last movie and hanging out ect.
  • edited October 2019
    AlexR said:

Yeah, we thought we were going to have one last 3 day weekend before the baby arrived.

Hah! Spoken like a true first timer.....

• Congratulations Alex! We just had our 3rd in August so I’m right there with you buddy. It’s tough at first but it definitely gets easier. 3 months is usually when things really start to fall into place and everything gets easier.

-Steve
  • yeah, except sleep. alex is about to be more sleep deprived than he's ever experienced.......
    part of the job.
  • IMG_2374

So, we came home on Monday this was her leaving the hospital outfit.. Thus far it hasn't been too bad. I seem to be taking the afternoon/midnight-3am shift. Which, I'm ok with because I am not a morning person at all. I have managed to forget one tape measure at Target in the 3? days we've been out of the hospital thought :smile: I'm sure more unimportant things will be forgotten as time moves on.

Samantha had her first Dr. apt today and got a clean bill of health..

She is already turning over under her own strength.. From what others have told me we can expect to have our hands fuller that much sooner because she seems to be a strong baby.
  • Samantha your parent's are proud of you.
  • Congratulations!
  • my son's girfriend had a baby girl on august 14 and she's already at 13 lbs. they grow fast. enjoy this while you can.