visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Bashing.

I know that we all kit bash at times but bashing our fellow members is way out of line.
We are hare to learn enjoy and have some fun but I read a comment that was not very kind,If you do not like the person just E Mail him and sound off that way.
Like Robert wrote Lets Stay Friendly .............Carl.............

Ps If the shoe fits then think it over.

Comments

• Good word Carl. Thank you.
    Mark
  • I was a lurker to this site for many years. I really enjoyed and have learned a lot from the builds and the photos that accompanied them. Finally I became a member at the 2018 Narrow Gauge Convention, where Brett signed me up. One of the reasons I waited so long to join because of all the non-build comments and banter. While some comments may be meant in jest, they do not come across that way in email. I agree with Carl, lets stay friendly and lets keep our comments focused on the builds. If you want to discuss music or sports or work then by all means do so in private.

Lets keep building these wonderful kits and posting our builds so everyone can enjoy and learn from them. Thank you for letting me share my opinion. I am sure I have ruffled some feathers, but I mean no disrespect. I just want to enjoy this forum and keep learning from it. If I have offended anyone, then I apologize in advance.
    Tom
  • Even for sports, music, and all sorts of non build related topics, Brett provided space on the forum. I think he's very tolerant about the postings as long as they have nothing to do with politics, and other which are mentioned in the proper category on this forum. If they get out of hand, he has the POWER.... :wink: to get rid of 'em... This is a wonderful forum and I like to see that it stays that way... :smiley:
  • Its called the OFF-TOPIC FORUM!!

A great place for music, sports and other such BS!!

Jerry
  • Jerry said:

Its called the OFF-TOPIC FORUM!!

A great place for music, sports and other such BS!!

Jerry

YES!!!! Just NO POLITICS Please.

• i guess this is where i belong.......pro'lly need to drag ed over here too.
  • Now I'm really curious who the villain is.
  • Was it you AGAIN, 666?
  • This is the best forum ever and has been for years IMO! I have no doubt that it will stay that way. You folks are absolutely amazing to me and I can't tell you how much I enjoy perusing this vast knowledge base! Literally all of my inspiration for this hobby comes from this forum. Keep up the great work!

A huge thank you to each and every one of you!
  • Breeze, WOW! Not sure if I'm included, but that was a lovely thing to say. Cheers!
  • What nice comments! Thank you Breeze, they are very much appreciated by all of our wonderful contributors! That was most certainly the goal when the forum was founded. In a word, "Inspiration"...
  • I see were we just can't stick to the subject matter in some threads!!!!

Jerry