visit sierrawestscalemodels.com

Great tribute to the late Brain Nolan by Mario Rapinett

Hi,

Here is a great photo montage put together by Mario Rapinett of the modeling by our late fried Brian Nolan. He was an amazing modeler and even more amazing friend. He loved modeling and enjoyed sharing the hobby and his techniques with anyone who wanted to know how he did anything. He will forever be missed.

https://www.facebook.com/392190704238509/videos/2370911599803065/

Frank

Comments

• A fantastic artist! Thank you for sharing this
    Bill
  • Indeed, a great artist. Thanks for this.
  • Had the honor and pleasure to have breakfast with him and a few others up in Mansfield Ma. a few years back....we had a few mutual interests...modeling and fire fighting....he was a treasure taken too soon...
  • Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mario. A great tribute for a Great Guy. .........Carl.......
  • Extremely well said Mr. Laskey.
  • Brett they did not come any better than him. ...........Carl.............
  • True, so true
  • The only thing that beats his modeling, was the man himself. A true gentleman. Those who meet him consider themselves honored. He cared much more than most about the hobby and the modelers.
    ed
  • Incredible job Mario. A most sincere thank you. You are also among the best.
    ed
  • Enough to bring a tear to your eye. A true friend. Even though he's been gone for 8 years he will always be remember by all!!!

Jerry
  • Jerry,

I miss my weekly phone calls with Brian. He was a great friend.

Frank
  • Frank,

Thanks for sharing that link to Brian's modeling. I have looked through the slide show several times already and will probably look back even more for further inspiration as I build new projects. What an artists' eye Brian had for very subtle ideas!

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ